MY NEW ETSY SHOP!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Face Your Feces Phobia

Cleaning up dog shit from isle 6. Not really what I expected from a pharmacy degree.
And what's up with people and their fear of shit?? I mean, no one can handle plunging a toilet anymore- they pull the old "Dump n' Dash" whenever they screw up the staff toilet. I don't like shit any more than the next person, but deal with it, people!!! (And no, covering up your crime with MORE toilet paper doesn't count).
......Now, where'd I put that yucky wine I bought yesterday.....

****BE THANKFUL THERE IS NO ACCOMPANYING PHOTO****

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I used to be a flight attendant. I have cleaned up more than my share of barf & shit. Now I am a parent & pet owner. It just never ends. I, however, NEVER leave a mess. I promise. Now I'm going to go wash my hands...
    Connie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra ~ you are such a funny girl! Not the contest I hoped to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the glamorous life, Sandra. Someone has to live it... Repeat after me - one more day, one more day. Make sure you drink the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to be a universal truth that every work place will have a mysterious unidentified staff member who blocks the toilet on a regular basis. Less Big Foot, more Big Shit...
    Like Connie, a life with children and animals has meant I have had more than my fair share of faecal encounters. Thank God they can all wipe their own bums now! xxxx

    ReplyDelete